Cornerstone offers both Junior and Senior Kindergarten programs.
• To be eligible for Junior Kindergarten children must ordinarily be 4 years of age by
December 31 and 5 years of age for Senior Kindergarten.
• The program runs from 8:50-3:10, five days per week.
• Students participate in a “structured” program with formal lessons in Phonics/Reading, Math, Social Studies, Biblical Studies, Penmanship, French, Computer Technology, Art, Music, Drama and Physical Education.
• In addition to structured play and creative activities, students must complete lessons in workbooks.
• Much of the curriculum is from Abeka publishing.
• Students have “free play” time daily, both indoor and outdoor (weather permitting).
• Parents can expect approximately 10 minutes of homework 4 nights per week.
Click here to meet our Kindergarten Teacher, Ms Lamb.
Click here to have a look at our application.